The Creality 3DPrint Mill is a high-tech 3D printer that specializes in printing models in bulk. This product can be assembled when you follow the instructions strictly without requiring the help of a professional. The Creality 3DPrintMill is a hassle-free leveling machine that possesses fans to cool down the system while it operates.
The Creality 3DPrintMill is integrated with features that are considered highly productive, cost-efficient, and time-saving. The infinite-length printing, bulk printing, and other certain outstanding features that this product comes with will make your printing experience satisfying.
Special Features of Creality 3DPrintMill
- The automatic Infinite-length Z-axis printing and bulk printing.
- The wear-resistant carbon fiber conveyor belt.
- The filament breakage detection and power outage that ensures system stability.
The Full Features of Creality 3DPrintMill
The full features of the Creality 3DPrint Mill can’t be overemphasized. These features ensure that the products are finished and noted to the last detail. What are they?
- Infinite-Z: Creality 3DPrintMill possessesthe conveyor-belt that results in continuous printing. This high tech gives you no stress in getting the right length model. Thereby, giving you high productivity, saving you time and money.
- Stable Core-XY structure: The structure of the CoreXY is stable and it has great right-angled support, providing you with an appreciating printing experience.
- Broadband power supply: The Broadband power supply is 24 V/350 W and it can auto-regulate to adapt to the global AC100-120V/ 200-240V. This ensures system stability.
- Exclusive slice software: This is one of the features of CrealityBelt that is uniquely designed for 3DPrintMill. This makes it user-friendly relating to the simple ways inwhich it runs.
- 45° angled hot-end: The vertical nozzle has its limitations if you’re considering the unique 45 degrees angle. The product already comes with a nozzle kit that aids uninterrupted printing, especially on the z-axis
- Carbon Fibre conveyor-belt: The conveyor belt is produced with wear-resistant Nylon, with excellent adhesion to the design. After printing, the printed figure can automatically descend freely as the belt rolls to a stop, thus freeing your hands.
- Breakage detector: This detector works by suspending the machine from printing whenever an accident occurs, like the filament breaking or running out. The smart sensor causes the machine to automatically resume printing after the new one has been fed-in.
- Motherboard: It isn’t called ultra-silent for nothing. The chipset of this machine produces low noise when functioning. This makes it ideal for office environments.
The Full Specifications of Creality 3DPrintMill
Molding technology: FDM
Print dimension: 200 * 170 * ∞ mm
Machine dimension: 535 * 656 * 410mm
Package dimension: 685 * 565 * 302mm
Net Weight: 16.5kg
Gram Weight: 20.5kg
Slice software: Creality belt
Print accuracy: ± 0.1mm
Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
Number of nozzles: 1
Hotbed temperature: ≤ 100 ℃
Nozzle temperature: ≤ 240 ℃
Layer thickness: 0.1mm-0.4mm
Rated Power: 350W
Power supply: AC 100-120v / 200-240v, DC
The diameter of filament: 1.75mm
Supported language: English
So there you have it! Are you looking to get this 3D printer anytime soon? If you are, then you will be making a decision that you will be delighted with in the future.